Wednesday 1 February 2012

Pattern dress

I chose to do gift boxes and perfume bottles, simply because you can get so many different and unusual shapes of both gift boxes and perfume bottles. For this project I had to create a design and put it on a garment using a printing method. I chose to do a Lino print, printed it onto white silky fabric and created a skirt using purple velvet as a lining and a belt.











In the design I did one perfume bottle, It was the perfume 'Angel' and one gift box which was a 'Pink' gift box.




I used a lino board print to do this and create the skirt. Some of the drawings for the patterna dn print project. I enjoyed doing the drawings for this project, becasue I could lots of different medias,and the drawings I did were interesting onesof perfume bottles and gift boxes.









No comments:

Post a Comment